Sunday 26 July 2015

Introduction






Hi!

I have been wanting to create my own blog for a while now and finally I got the courage to create one :)

I have decided to start this blog because I want to share my love of fashion, beauty, travelling and plenty of other things that I am interested in, with you. My aim for this blog is for it to be a kind of ''scrapbook'' full of memories and things that I love.

Some things about me: I love to travel, a theic (addicted to tea haha), I love movies, a reader and writer and an owner of the cutest Yorkshire terrier ever named Cookie.

I hope you that you will like my blog & stay fabulous!

Yasmine xx


cookie ♥




Keep up to date with me:  Instagram
                                       wattpad
                                      tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Your dog is the cutest!! ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm only new to the blogging world to and loving it, theres so many nice people from all around the world. Your dog is adorable!! Charlotte xx http://charlottecallenderxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it too:) Thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. Cookie is absolutely adorable.
    Good luck with your new blog!
    I'll follow you on bloglovin *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I will follow you back:)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted