Friday 31 July 2015

What's in my makeup bag?

Hello gorgeous! 

Today I am going to show you what's in my makeup bag. After wanting to do it for a while, I emptied my makeup bag to see what I didn't need anymore since it couldn't be closed anymore!

before

My makeup bag is a spotted Revlon one that I bought some years ago, and it's not as big as I would want a makeup bag to be. I am not the kind of person who uses a lot of makeup, so when I emptied the whole bag I was stunned to see the amount of makeup that I actually own! (58 items in total)





After contemplating for a while about what I didn't need anymore I placed the remaining makeup back in my makeup bag and thank God it looked so much emptier and better. A MAC makeup store has just opened in Malta so I can assure you that my makeup bag will look full up again in a matter of time!
I hope that you liked this post and are you a make up hoarder like me?

after



Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Have nice weekend:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many makeup together! Lovely x
    Come and join my new Giveaway
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome makeup collection xxx I love your blog very much too :)
    Fab Daisy 11 ~ http://fabdaisy11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you have such a great variety of makeup in your bag! *heart eyes* Loving your blog. :)

    Much love,
    Acacia xx
    blog | acacia rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute makeup bag! I'm a huge makeup hoarder too! I have so much trouble parting with my makeup, but I think it's about time to get organized myself! :)

    Jessica | Jessoshii

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted