Friday 14 August 2015

Soufeel review

Hello there gorgeous!

Today I am going to talk to you about my wonderful charm bracelet that I received today from Soufeel. I had been wanting a charm bracelet since I was a little girl because I always loved the idea of wearing your memories/things that love, so when I saw this bracelet on another blog I had to get it.





 It arrived in this carton box and I was so excited when I saw the logo because I had been waiting for the package for 13 days. When I opened it I found another small box, which is so cute and contained all of my charms and the starter charm bracelet.




In total the bracelet and all the charms cost me about €86. The quality of the charms is very good and I can't wait to add even more charms to it! Choosing Soufeel to buy my charm bracelet from was definitely a good idea.

 The charms that I got are (from left to right): 
Tea cup dangle charm because I love love love tea!
Paw print charm because it represents my lovely Yorkie, Cookie
A flower with a blue stone charm which I bought because I love flowers (can't link it because it's out of stock)
April birthstone charm since I was born in April



I hope that you liked this post and do you have your own charm bracelet?

Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo



5 comments:

  1. AAA I am in love with your blog! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I already follow you on bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute charms :)

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty charm bracelet - a great idea for adding charms on to for special occasions! :)
    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted