Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Q&A



Hello! Christmas is so near now and I am so excited! I decided to to this Q&A after I saw it on the amazing blog AshCam

This is probably going to be the last blog post before I fly to Italy next Saturday:) I will be taking hundreds of photos so you can all be part of my adventure.
                                      
                                        Do you do anything to countdown to the day?
Every year I have an advent calendar and I open a door a day. I also have a countdown app on my mobile phone.

What decorations do you put up?
My family and I don't go overboard with decorating the house. We have a Christmas tree, some small Christmas father figures, window lights and a nativity crib.

Do you have a proper Christmas dinner?
My whole family and I don't have a Christmas dinner but we have a Christmas lunch. We all meet up at my uncle's house where we eat everything in sight, drink wine and open presents.

When do you open gifts?
My younger sister always wakes me up super early on Christmas morning, around 7am. We grab the presents from underneath the tree and take them to our parent's bedroom where we wake them up to start opening all the gifts. This has to be my favourite part of christmas!

What's on your Christmas list this year?
Q&A a day: 5 year journal
Bath bombs
iphone 6 this won't happen tho :(

Favourite thing about Christmas?
I love waking up early on Christmas morning to open all the presents. I also love how cheery everywhere feels with the Christmas decorations and the Christmas songs everywhere!

What's your favourite thing to eat on Christmas day?
Turkey with cranberry sauce and roast potatoes!

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We always open the presents first thing in the morning and the Christmas lunch at my uncle's house.

What time do you wake up on Christmas day?
6:00-8:00 am

Favourite Christmas outfit over the years?

I actually don't have a favourite Christmas outfit since we dress quite casual on the day. New year's eve is a whole other story though.

If you could have Christmas dinner with 5 celebrities, who would they be?
Ed Sheeran
Nick Bateman
Chris Evans
Emma Watson
Neels Visser

What is your favourite Christmas film?
NARNIA! I know this isn't a proper Christmas movie but I love to watch it around this time of year:)

What are your top 3 Christmas songs?
Santa tell me - Ariana Grande
Have yourself a merry little christmas- Sam Smith
Happy Christmas (war is over)- Maroon 5

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Q&A and feel free to do your own:)

Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this tag Yasmine! I just made me remember about Narnia, that's actually a great idea to watch it around this time of year - probably because of all the snow at the beginning haha. Christmas morning is one of the best moments of the whole period :)
    I hope you'll have a good time in Italy, and I can't wait to see your photos!

    Julia x
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment :) x

      Delete
  2. I love reading these tags and finding out about peoples traditions. Also the five year journal is a great gift, I got one last Christmas and loved it!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted