Sunday 31 January 2016

Q & A a 5 year journal review



Hi there! So my latest purchase arrived yesterday, I had been lusting after this book for quite sometime and now it's finally mine. I ordered it from http://www.bookdepository.com/ and it costs 15.05 euros. (they also sent me a gorgeous bookmark)






I really like this journal because in each date you have 5 paragraphs, one to fill each year where you have to write the answer to the question of the day. I really like this idea because it's very easy to write in this journal since it takes only about 5 minutes and you get to see how the answers changed from one year to the next.

Have you got your own q&a journal?



Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've got one that is called Jane-a-day. It's got a Jane Austen quote every day, which I really love!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted